Dr. Marc Olsen is a Certified Invisalign® Provider in Billings, Montana and Lander, Wyoming
Dr. Olsen was one of the first orthodontists to offer Invisalign technology to patients in and around Billings, Montana and Lander, Wyoming. We are pleased to continue to be a preferred Invisalign provider.
How Does Invisalign work?
- Step One: Using 3D imaging, Dr. Olsen creates a series of clear, comfortable aligners designed to help move teeth in small increments week after week.
- Step Two: Patients replace each set of aligners approximately every two weeks, with 18-30 sets of Invisalign aligners used over the course of orthodontic treatment.
- Step Three: Orthodontic visits occur every 6 weeks or so, allowing Dr. Olsen to carefully monitor your progress and make any adjustments necessary.
- Step Four:Treatment time with Invisalign varies by patient, but usually takes 9-15 months.
- Step Five:Treatment concludes–and you enjoy a healthy, beautiful smile for many years to come.
What Are the Advantages of Invisalign?
Keep in mind that because every patient is different, the orthodontic treatment Dr. Olsen will recommend for you will be based on your unique needs. For some patients, Invisalign may have certain advantages. Not only are the aligners invisible, they are removable, so you can eat and drink what you want while in treatment. Additional advantages include:
- Brushing and flossing are easy!
- Invisalign aligners are comfortable, with no metal to cause mouth abrasions during treatment.
- No adjustments, unlike braces which use metal and wires, which translates to less time at the orthodontist.
- Our system allows you to view your own virtual treatment plan when you start so you can see how your straight teeth will look when your treatment is complete.
How Do I Know if Invisalign is Right for Me?
To learn more about Invisalign and the advantages of working with Dr. Olsen for all of your orthodontic needs, contact us today. A complimentary consultation can determine if Invisalign is right for you.